Those of us jumping from deadline to deadline (for me, it's the third
one within a week) may possibly benefit from my as yet unpublished
comment to the CFP for DH-2014, and hurry up....

http://dh2014.org/call-for-paper/call-for-proposals-english/

(Do forgive the grammatical slippage below, the note wasn't written in a
perfectly relaxed state of mind.)

Good luck,

   P.

Piotr on November 1, 2013 at 9:18 pm
<http://dh2014.org/call-for-paper/call-for-proposals-english/comment-page-1/#comment-219>
said: /Your comment is awaiting moderation./

It’s worth noting that the CFP specifies GMT time, while the conftool
uses CET. This means 1 hour of a difference, especially relevant to
those who happen to celebrate a holiday on the November 1st, and took
time away from their families, and discovered (or not yet) that they
have 1 hour less than officially announced. No fun…