Am 22.11.2013 15:20, schrieb Lauranne BERTRAND:
> elements are used for the representation of your original document as
> a physical object (as you say, the document level). It's why you don't
> find <rs> or <name> inside.
This is part of a general problem, see
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Sandbox_for_Genetic_Editing#Child_elements_of

<line> was invented to *allow* a rigorously documentary encoding.
It was *not* invented to draw a fix line between a purely documentary
and a more 'interpretative' encoding. (There are people who even deny
the mere differentiation.)
And it was not invented to provoke abusive workarounds.
So why spoon-feed users with such limitations?
I agree with Oliver that this is a case for a feature request.

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Brüning, M.A.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Historisch-kritische Edition von Goethes Faust | Genetic Edition of Goethe's Faust | faustedition.net

Freies Deutsches Hochstift | Großer Hirschgraben 23-25 | 60311 Frankfurt am Main | Fon +49(0)69-13880-292