Yet another question:

In Resnik's CES files, he used the following construct to describe his
sources

<sourceDesc>
   <biblStruct>
     <monogr>
       <h.title>Project Runeberg</h.title>
       <imprint>
         <pubdate>late 1992</pubdate>
         <publisher>
http://www.lysator.liu.se:7500/runeberg/Main.html</publisher>
         <pubplace>Sweden</pubplace>
       </imprint>
     </monogr>
   </biblStruct>
</sourceDesc>

And we largely followed this example (being a little bit more systematic,
though).

Except for marginal renamings (h.title => title, pubdate => date, pubplace
=> distributor/placeName) this is basically the same as in TEI, but what
would be the most appropriate way to represent source URLs from which our
data originated ? In the RelaxNG schema, I only found a url attribute for
in two contexts: schemaSpec and media/graphic (but I may have overlooked
something).

Thanks,
Christian
--