Hello,

I'm in the process of putting together a digital facsimile as an addition to an article I am working on.  I'd like to use the embedded transcription method outlined in 11.2.2 of the Guidelines (http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/PH.html#PHZLAB).  My issue is on the display side -- I cannot get any xsl that I create or have found to actually work with my embedded transcription.  Has anyone done this successfully, and if so would it be possible to see a copy of the stylesheet you're using?

Thanks,
--Matt