On 12 Nov 2013, at 15:50, Matthew Davis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm in the process of putting together a digital facsimile as an addition to an article I am working on.  I'd like to use the embedded transcription method outlined in 11.2.2 of the Guidelines (http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/PH.html#PHZLAB).  My issue is on the display side -- I cannot get any xsl that I create or have found to actually work with my embedded transcription.

can you expand a bit on "work with"? I dont think there's a single right way to display a linked facsimile and transcription.

for example, http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/test4.html is a simple example showing how you can highlight the
facsimile when you mouse over the text, but thats just one way to do it
--
Sebastian Rahtz
Director (Research) of Academic IT