Thank you Sebastian!

Dot

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 11 Nov 2013, at 21:56, Dot Porter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am not sure its a _bug_, merely an unfortunate design decision not to include the "figures" model in that MS Description schema. I have
changed this for the next release.

Note that this is not a choice of the oXygen people - the TEI framework is an open source setup managed jointly by oXygen and TEI Consortium,
which they deliver in the oXygen editor.

When we make the next release, you'll be able to upgrade your framework.
--
Sebastian Rahtz
Director (Research) of Academic IT

Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)