Dear TEI-L,

As a point of information, is a document that conforms to P4 and declares
itself as such no longer │TEI valid▓ if it isn╣t valid against TEI P5? I
would have thought that │TEI valid▓ would mean │valid against the version
of TEI against which the document claims to be valid,▓ but perhaps I╣ve
misunderstood either the definition of │TEI conformant document" or the
present discussion, in which case I would be grateful for gentle
correction.

Thanks,

David