Oliver and list-- Apologies for the bad reading of the TEI this morning. I obviously haven't used grammatical markup (morphemes, sentences, characters, glyphs)  much--and misread <c> according to my own projects (indeed mistaking what it even can contain).

Sorry for blatant idiocy (induced by incessant grading of papers that are not written in TEI),
Elisa

--
Elisa Beshero-Bondar, PhD
Associate Professor of English