I find Roman Germanech quite interesting, almost Hispanic !!† Did some of these speakers end up with the Visigoths in Spain???† Or was it just veterans of the same Roman legion??

However (clerk's mentality at work here) I think there's a mistake in the Lord's Prayer-- shouldn't pfardonentz be in 1st plural???? And then shouldn't there be an _a_ before the direct object, nustres debezores???