The more the better! I'm really enjoying seeing these, thanks Paul.

To turn the subject back to the related Occitan idea of mine again: how
would members of the list design such a language? Something akin to LsF in
that it has a single source, but the source just happens to be modern
Occitan. How would one design a language that relies on a single source for
vocabulary, yet manages to be independent and easy to learn? With LsF it is
quite easy as by removing the cases one is already very far removed from
Latin, but with Occitan even a drastic simplification may still resemble
the original language such that it would continue to exert a large
influence on the derived IAL. I'm thinking things like which postpositions
come after which verbs (de, a, no postposition...), in/transitive verbs,
reflexivity, etc.

--

http://www.pagef30.com