2013/12/24 Paul Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 16:13:13 -0500, MacLeod Dave <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

One more thing: these could be put on Archive.org for posterity as well.

https://archive.org/about/faqs.php#Uploading_Content

Thanks for this link. I will check it out.

It's a great site, with copyright-free texts on just about anything. I've found six- and eight-way dictionaries, books on the progression from Latin to Portuguese, Old Norse, everything. This textbook for example from the 19th century is interesting:

https://ia700306.us.archive.org/27/items/firstfrenchbook00wormgoog/