They put me in Chattanooga. And I ain't even been there on the choo!

I hate these kinds of questionnaires, cos you end up either picking what they
want you to pick, or else end up with half the questions being answered by
"other" as I did. Like the the bubbly drinks question. Sometimes it's pop,
sometimes sodapop, sometimes soda, sometimes fizzy drink. The big truck
question might be semi, or tractor trailer or lorry or eighteen-wheeler or
even juggernaut depending on the mood.

I'm guessing some of the questions must be designed to pick out specific
locations? Like the one's about raining while sunning or the one about
the day before Reformation Day. ;)

Padraic