On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 12:32:05PM -0800, Gary Shannon wrote:
> http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2013/12/what-do-you-need-to-know.html
>
> http://unspell.blogspot.com/
>
> A Russian native has decided to "fix" English spelling and is raising
> money for his project. I thought people knew better than this by now.
[...]

Oh? From reading the above links, it looks like he's just trying to
represent English phonemes directly (rather than via spelling, where the
mapping is not 1-to-1). He even says it's not intended to be a spelling
reform.

Whether this system is actually better than just learning how to spell
is another question, of course.

Life would be easier if I had the source code. -- YHL