While I have not seen respiratory depression with migraine, I've seen other autonomic changes that I and the neurologists working with me could not explain in other ways. It's also possible that she had a coexisting condition like sleep apnea, brought out or worsened by neurological disregulation.

Did you refer the patient to neurology for follow up? I'd be interested to know their pinion after seeing her.

Yours,

Troy W.S. Turner
Associate Professor, Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine
University of Alberta
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html