Hi all,
TZ here in balmy Chicago land.

I have an opening for a part time Peds ED doc for a couple of shifts per month.
We have 2 Peds ER's within about 11 miles from each other, in Hoffman Estates ( St. Alexius Medical Center ) and in Elk Grove Village ( Alexian Brothers Medical Center ). What an honor it would be to work in a Peds ED which is in the Mecca of Pediatrics, ie The AAP.

The main site at SAMC has a Women's and Children's Hospital that opened up in April 2013 and we just went through a successful expansion of hours in our Emergikids Department.

Will consider a candidate that has Pediatric Boards PLUS >2000 logged hours of SINGLE COVERAGE working in a Peds ED PLUS NRP/PALS/ACLS/ATLS  (ATLS does not have to be current).

Compensation is competitive.

Drop me a note if you have an interest.

Thanks,
Todd Z

Dr. Todd Zimmerman

** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which is legally protected from disclosure. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and appropriately delete the material from your computer. Thank you.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html