Conlang-wise, my highlights of the past couple of years have been:

Completing a major revision of Khangažyagon's documentation.

Having Khangažyagon featured on the Conlangery Podcast (ep 73).

Writing a post on my blog (http://fantasticaldevices.blogspot.com) about "My Philosophy of Conlanging"

And Lexember.

As well as that, I've had a few things published in Speculative Grammarian, and made the odd attempt to analyse the syntax of the Voynich manuscript.

Sorry for the delay replying - spam filter has been swallowing list messages.

Pete