One I remember from twelveyearoldhood is that person X challenges Y to say
"and the hour, it is the hour" in French, which
Y then does, whereupon Y realizes, with embarrassment and/or amusement,
that they've uttered an English phrase stereotypically associated with
prostitutes and camp homosexual men.

I embarrass myself with the triviality of this message.

--And.