On 14 Jan 2014 16:56, "Leonardo Castro" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> 2014/1/13 R A Brown <[log in to unmask]>:
> > On 13/01/2014 19:35, Leonardo Castro wrote:
> > [snip]
> >

> >> OTOH, there is the English-language Yahoo group called
> >> Engelang that is apparently in a coma.
> >

> > Yes, but that is _not_ a general conlang group.
>
> Yes, I know engelang is a subset of conlang ( I consider my own
> conlang as a engelang), but I wanted to show that, at least in the
> case of conlang subsets case, even English-language lists can die.

It hasn't died; it's just dormant, awaiting such time as we again find the
requisite time and mental energy to resume (which is not going to be any
time soon for me, I foresee). Admittedly it only ever came to life for the
one discussion, but that one discussion is the best conlang-related
discussion I've ever known.

And.