On 14 Jan 2014 23:06, "Leonardo Castro" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> 2014/1/14 Thomas Ruhm <[log in to unmask]>:
> > What was the discussion about?
>
> I guess he refers to the Xorban project.

That's right. Xorban had the potential to be a state-of-the art loglang,
and the first ever loglang whose design is not patently a failure. (No
disrespect meant to Liva or its creator.)

For reasons I lack time to explain in this message, I suspect that a viable
loglang design is a mathematical impossibility (tho I am hardly the most
competent person to judge that), but Xorban would represent about the
closest to a viable loglang that anybody's been able to conceive of. I take
it that a viable loglang design makes the language suitable for general
purpose use and no less effectual than natlangs. But even if that proves
impossible, an ergonomic loglang could be quite useful to the world.

--And.