On 09/01/2014 23:51, Alex Fink wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 17:18:56 +0000, R A Brown wrote:
>
>> Well, folks, I've finished just about all I intend to
>> do at the moment for Outidic.
>> http://www.carolandray.plus.com/Outis/index.html
>>
>> I'm afraid the only two texts given are the Lord's
>> Prayer and the Apostles' Creed (Dr Outis was a 17th
>> cent. Anglican).  I may, at sometime, get round to add
>>  more; but now now.
>
> I see an <f> or two in the Apostles' Creed!

OOPS!! But I find only _zof_, which has now been changed to
_zop_.

> Is this from an earlier revision where Outis hadn't yet
> decided to merge the aspirates into the tenues and was
> trying out a fricative realisation? ;-)

Nope! It's the error of someone who hadn't worked on a
project for a while and came back to it, wanting to finish
it quickly and thus was careless    :(

Thanks for pointing it out the error so promptly.

--
Ray
http://www.carolandray.plus.com
If /ni/ can change into /ɑ/, then practically
anything can change into anything.
[YUEN REN CHAO]