There are some VERY VERY busy conlanging groups on FB as well (with plenty
of people I've never seen here), but there too, the more specialized ones
are less vibrant.  However, the romlang group on FB is jumping pretty well
right now.  In fact I probably do the majority of my conlang related
posting in the FB groups now, since the discussion is more oriented towards
the kinds of issues I really care about.

Adam