So you are looking for *clusters* from which [L] and [5] might arise while
[l] remains in some positions? [L] can of course arise from [lj] and [ll]
can be a source of [5] as in Old French where all lC became 5C and then wC
but [ll] became just [5] > [w]. If you don't have [ll] [ld] and perhaps [lg
gl lb tl dl] might be sources. Old Swedish _litla_ became _lilla_ which IML
is ['le5:A]. OTOH in Romance CL GL TL DL all became [L] but as Italian
shows l > L / C __ V generally there.

/bpj struggling w the gmail app