For Roman: I haven't looked at the link, but you're ,quote> So _tlahtia_ might be freely translated with 'do the thing', the given
example sentence would be along the lines of 'When I got married, my
godfather did the thing'.</quote> isn't clear out of context.....  Your godfather did _what_ thing? Performed the ceremony? Gave you away? Acted as Best Man??

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 9:27 AM, Roman Rausch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Just wanted to share this lovely article I found via the Conlang RSS
>aggregator: http://www-01.sil.org/~tuggyd/Tlahtia/TLAHTIA.htm

Very delightful, although I find it's because of the semantics rather than the lack of a verb stem - when creating Kymna, using a zero-root verb at one point seemed like a natural thing for me to do. A quick google search shows that I'm not the first one using this term, and that natural languages do it, as expected, even worse (12 zero-root verbs in Nimboran...).