Dear Raquelle,

One of the largest TEI Projects about women is the Women Writers Project (led by Julia Flanders): http://www.wwp.brown.edu/. It would probably be a good idea to have a look at it to start,

Best,

Elena González-Blanco

El Sábado 8 de febrero de 2014 14:42, "Bostow, Raquelle Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]> escribió:

To whom it may concern:

I am currently enrolled in a course at Vanderbilt University examining the Digital Humanities, specifically XML (TEI), and am trying to find an XML repository that falls within my research interests. As a graduate student in the Department of French and Italian,
 I would like to research 19th and 20th century literature with a focus on feminist texts and women writers. If you happen to know of an XML repository to which I could obtain access, please email me at: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best,
Raquelle K. Bostow

Raquelle K. Bostow
Graduate Student, Department of French & Italian
Vanderbilt University