From: TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Martin Mueller [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 11:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TEI for French/feminist studies

There is also a TEI-P5 version of the Chadwyck-Healey Nineteenth-Century Fiction archive. It was created during the MONK project. If Vanderbilt has the right licensing agreement with Proquest, you could have access to that archive. Not quite half of the ~250 NCF texts are by women writers, and the archive as a whole supports interesting inquiries into differences between male and female writers.

Martin Mueller
Professor emeritus of English and Classics
Northwestern University