Yep. Evidence that English writing -- or rather, that higher levels of English *reading* -- is
not so much alphabetic as it is ideographic. The overall shapes of the words are more important
than the occasionally incorrect spelling.

IS TIHS NOT TURE? AS LOGN AS HET LTETERS REA KNDIA IN TEH RHIGHT
IDERR I CAN RAED IT.

I bet that's just a little harder! I find even well spelled all caps to be a little harder than normal
mixed-case writing. A tad slower to read.

Padraic