Yes, i cannot make every adverb agree, specially those who are only
considered adverbs because they don't fit anywhere else. I would like
examples of "sentence adverbs", what kind of words fit in this category,
and exactly how do they modify the entire proposition?

Apparently adverbs are divided into categories: