Oh my, I think we could have a YAEPT on almost every one of those words. At least, many certainly don't match my "SA" pronunciation!!! Admittedly, the author is British, but still......

On Sunday, February 2, 2014 3:06 AM, R A Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 01/02/2014 23:58, MorphemeAddict wrote:
> Oh, no...!

I'm afraid you have!

"A quick brown fox ..." type of sentence is known as a
pangram.  The sort of sentence you want would be a 'phonemic
pangram.'

Justin Rye discusses what he calls 'phonetic pangrams':
http://www.xibalba.demon.co.uk/jbr/phono.html#s5

Yep - sorry, but we sure have a YAEPT here   ;)

> On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Adam Walker
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> I'm not aware of one, but you do realize you just
>> spawned YAEPT that will go on and on and on and never
>> aanswer your question. But instead spawn aguements
>> about how many phonemes there are in whose dialect.
>> Sigh.

Sigh, indeed!

--
Ray