Thank you, Jim. :) And thanks Pete for the announcement (I was going to post here, I just hadn't gotten to it yet!). As I said in my blog post, I want to try to use a lot of examples from others' conlangs. It will require a release, and I haven't gotten there yet, but when I do I'll be contacting people (or if I can't think of a language that has the phenomenon I'm looking for, I may just put out a blast here saying, "Looking for Conlang with X"). I am in process, though, and hope to do get as much info in there as I can.

David Peterson
LCS Member Since 2007
www.conlang.org