...and I've already hit issue number one. Does anyone have a conlang that can illustrate a minimal pair between [q] and [ΙΆ]? I'm not sure if there's a natural language that has a legitimate minimal pair with those two, so it'll definitely get an asterisk, but I'm sure someone's got a conlang that does this. Anyone have one or know of one?

David Peterson
LCS Member Since 2007
www.conlang.org