Hi all in this group,
Majority of the members on this I already know.
My name is Janko. I collect numbers from varios languages in diffrent languages.
Today I have data for numbers from 21620 ways. I collect numbers also from constructed languages and dialects. I have numbers from 9500 constructed languages and 500 dialects.
I wrote this post with a view if possible someone has constructed languages ​​and their numerals. I would be very happy if you could send me the following message, what would you increase the collection of numerals.

Could you please send me numbers from 1 to 10 or other number systems) on next message or my e-mail address:

Thank you for your help!

Janko Gorenc