With 19 rules in the grammar so far (not counting lexicon "rules") I'm
having a hard time finding sentences I cannot translate. I'm beginning
to suspect that the final grammar may have no more than 20 or 25
rules. I'd be shocked if it went as high as 30.

Removing all the commentary and explanation I put the whole grammar
(so far) into one page of PDF, with a second page of example sentences
showing the rules in action. That two-page summary is about all there
is, and pretty close to all there ever needs to be to Pandári grammar.
(I probably should include a pronunciation guide, but there's one on
the main page.)

The PDF Reference Grammar is here:
http://cryptopian.com/conlang/pandari/PandariGrammar.pdf

The regular web page, so far, is here: