Finally got around to reply :/

On 28 January 2014 16:20, Adam Walker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Christophe?  You weren't born on Ganymede by any chance were you?  Had I
> known that....

Not that I know of (or my parents have been very good liars and my birth
certificate is a perfect forgery ;) ). However, the only known speaker of
Moten, who is an amnesiac foundling who looks suspiciously like me :P, was
found in the 80's in the Belgian countryside, at a time when UFO sightings
there were common. So who knows? If that helps, I promise he'll stay out of
LCS business ;).

> Bio of a Conlang Tyrant, p. 74

I don't have what it takes to be a tyrant. Don't those need an army to
support them anyway? I'm having trouble enough with the peacock phalanx as
it is already! (they were promised space, and they're angry. They're even
trying to unionise! I didn't know peacocks could do that, especially
military ones!)

On 28 January 2014 20:51, Pete Bleackley <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> As I understand it, the Implausible Projects Research Council is
> deadlocked between funding those projects and the SpecGram time machine.

Damn! And I thought that LCS grant SpecGram received for the time machine
project would be enough...

On 28 January 2014 21:21, Alex Fink <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> "00000000" isn't thàt hard to remember!
>
> http://gizmodo.com/for-20-years-the-nuclear-launch-code-at-us-minuteman-si-1473483587

I can never remember if it's 8 or 9 zeroes!
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org/)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com/