Lojban's system looks like
{ko'oi} - the most generalised hortative/imperative attitudinal, a broader
term than {au} - 'desire', {a'o} - 'hope', {e'o} - 'request / please!',
{e'u} - 'suggestion', {e'a} - 'permission/you may', {ei} - 'I should',
{e'i} - 'I have to'.

Evidentials form a different class: http://vlasisku.lojban.org/vlasisku/UI2

{ko} is a useful shortcut for {do ko'oi} - 'you HORTATIVE!'.