---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jeffrey Daniel Rollin-Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 10 Feb 2014 00:29
Subject: Re: [CONLANG] Postpositions question
To: "Constructed Languages List" <[log in to unmask]>

I don't know if it's quite as complex as Sumerian, but Basque also places
adjectives after nouns and number, definiteness and case suffixes at the
end of a noun phrase; Classical Greek would place a noun phrase in the
genitive case, including its concomitant article, *inside* its head
(the-NOM the-GEN affair-GEN end-NOM "the end of the affair")