> Hi,
>
> I think it's a good idea. Maybe, when my own conlang will be more usable,
> I'll try. I have just a question: if you read your entries of 2013 or
> earlier, can you easily understand what you wrote?
>
> Emmanuel

I can read my earlier entries, but I'm much slower at reading than
writing.  I'm used to writing in the Angosey script, but obviously I tend
to read it a lot less!  I remember most of the vocabulary, but I will have
to look up rare or unusual words.  Also, I tend to make spelling mistakes
fairly often.  The process of writing and reading in Angosey is a little
strange in that I have perfect recall of the grammar, but not of the
vocabulary.