It would take some pretty dedicated encrypting to make it actually totally
secret, but since for secrecy isn't the point, just a bonus, that's fine.
Either way it's more secure than writing in plain script in your native
language.

There are quite a few times I've changed something after writing it down, I
like the record it leaves, as now I can see how I've changed things over
time a little more clearly. Kind of like taking a picture of a drawing as
you go, and then you can see how it looked along the way.