Many thanks for your feedback and your replies; there are 31 responses to
the questionnaire so far. That's amazing!
I'm so glad that many of you would be happy to provide a spoken sample of
your languages. I'll be in touch with you in the next few weeks about this.

@Gary: In the current project I'm only interested in the sound systems of
languages, so I cannot include languages that don't have a sound system. I
might look at morphosyntax in the future, but for now it's phonology I'm
interested in.

@Tsiasuk (Jim): Many thanks for your replies and the greetings in Itlani
:-) I'll certainly get in touch if I have more questions during data
analysis.

@ Adam: Many thanks for leaving the spanner out of the works, much
appreciated ...

Best wishes,