Yes, B-G-2-3 would have been very difficult to answer the questions for
since it is spoken my means of chromatophores, so no sounds involved, but
colors and patterns instead.  B-G-2-3 "phonolgy" treats colors somewhat
like consonants and patterns somewhat like vowels.

There are a fairish number of exotic conlangs that simply wouldn't be able
to answer your questionaire as set up -- B-G-2-3, Rikchik, the Gripping
Language, KNSL, UNLS, that one with the 8 in the name that I can't remember
or find with Google just now...  Anyway, there is a whole subset of these
things that your questionnaire has consciously, or unconsciously excluded.
 You may wish that to be so for purposes of your research, but in that
case, I think it best to make that explicit in your findings.

Adam

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 3:15 AM, Bettina Beinhoff <[log in to unmask]