Not what you asked for, but those who are Vim users and are
comfortable with CXS may want to use my keymap file:

<https://github.com/bpj/bpj-vim-keymaps/blob/master/keymap/bxs.vim>

It has quite a few (including non-IPA) additions to and 2 1/2
deviations from standard CXS, all documented in the file.
You probably don't want the whole repository (unless you also
don't like BetaCode or use the exact same diacritics as I
use for Sohlob languages, or if you are lazy Pathogen users...)

If you are heavy users of Vim keymaps you may like my hack
to 'remember' the last used keymap and switch back to it with
a single mapping (as in :nmap and :imap) though:

<https://github.com/bpj/vim-ToggleKeymap>

/bpj