Fü Margareļ was a Jarda translation of Irina Rempt's "Hanleni halsen"
(The Starlings' Song).

http://www.valdyas.org/irina/valdyas/ilaini/hanleni_halsen/spreeuw/jarrda.html

After I translated the text, I wrote a melody for it, and created a
tuning for it. A whole new kind of temperament actually, which has
126/125 as a comma. This way of tuning has come to be known as starling
temperament.

Now I've got the start of an Utau voice bank for Jarda, and I've used
this song as a test case. Introducing Zêl Mok.

https://sites.google.com/site/teamouse/marrgarrelj.mp3?attredirects=0

Têz jêźriag rêlta margai;
Courageous deeds are spoken with the song of the starling;

ṛŭnma źana gṛamŏd muğa;
The heron washes himself in the rain of morning;

virṛa mav pôṛ ļôn xaṛ łômôṛ;
The lark admires the sacred stars in the darkest night;

sôṛa bêzlu ṛemag tiṛi?
Who actually perceives the truth about birds?

Here's an old recording of me saying the words from the song for comparison.

https://sites.google.com/site/teamouse/fue-marrgarrel.mp3?attredirects=0

Now, since Jarda is a Sangari language, these words for birds will have
to mean some kind of bird-like local animals, if they mean anything at
all. So I may eventually want to write new words for the song, or figure
out what the local animals are.

Herman