2014-02-14 17:19, Adam Walker skrev:
> And that might just give me the Lrahran word...  There are no stops in
> Lrahran, but I could mutate that to Layom and have a perfectly licit form.
>   I like it. I think I'll keep it.
>
> Adam

You may want to make it /lahom/ or /lawom/ if possible since
(roughly transcribed) [ˈla(ː)ɰom] and [ˈla(ː)wom] would be
possible pronunciations of it in Swedish dialects, whereas
[ˈlajom] wouldn't.

BTW it's historically the dative plural of 'law'
i.e. 'according to the laws', 'according to the order of things'.

Just my 2 öre! :-)

/bpj