First off, brand spanking-new to the list, so please don't shoot me if I inadvertently violate any established etiquette, but I'm about to begin work on my first major conlang, largely as a hobby exercise. I've recently become fascinated with the Kel Dor species of the Star Wars universe, and am hoping to create a plausible complete version of their language based on the very few "canon" examples we have of it. I'm looking for suggestions on it every step of the way, to make it as realistic as possible given my knowledge constraints-and the probability of future lexicon changes from those in charge of the IP. Help?