Secha rahait pilaova sheri ta Kel-Dorín trevkonyaru, tumpi bashese  seti
bashit uchasan bedraya vemyaru. Ta sitagós shola fidiri kozhá ta lapanarit
nalpyurikiena kipón, biráf vey prundji yodjenún beylatsyana! Kiinizhe
ruvyaren ta Itlantanú: Iskem vey yavyo!

Welcome to the list!

Although I have no knowledge concerning the Kel Dor, i just want to
encourage you on your project. Constructing a language from a small number of
extant canonical examples seems like it would be a challenge, an adventure, and
 a lot of fun! As the Itlani would say: Success and joy!

Dralkadím ta ritarenese!

Tsiasuk (aka Jim)

In a message dated 2/13/2014 11:24:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,