Sent from my iPad

> On 14 Feb 2014, at 09:13, James Campbell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Thanks to everyone for the congrats. Yes, it really is that many years. Things were very different back in 1982.
>
> Jeffrey Daniel Rollin-Jones writes:
>> Vakálin mähelin! Riihakustosáájoltiinassan!
>
> Forgive me for not knowing (these days I read Conlang via the web interface, and too much escapes me), but is that a Finnic or Saamic conlang? It looks great.

Thanks! Very much a work in progress though I don't expect the features exposed in that quote to change much. You guessed correctly! (Finnic). Though I'm adding tones, gender and North American features like polypersonal agreement and noun incorporation.

Jeff
> James

> James Campbell
> www.zolid.com • “Boring, but a cool boring.”
> www.insertcrisps.com • Insert crisps to continue

PS Nice sig! Will especially have to check out insertcrisps.com sometime ;-)