Like others, I suspect, I'm not really up on the Star Wars universe(s). What material exists? would you be willing to post some (or all, if not too much) of it, to give us an idea of what there is to work with? We might be able to provide some criticisms/ideas, and I'm sure we would promise not to steal your idea !! :-))