Not sure if you've seen an answer for this already, but I bet what's tripping you up is "of". In head-final languages, "of" is better translated as "'s". So in Hindi, Ram ki film is "Ram's film", where ki is either a postposition or suffix, depending on how you analyze it. That might make it easier to conceptualize. Here's how it's done in Castithan (using borrowings where relevant; IPA except "y" = [j] and "j" [dʒ]; stress is on the first syllable unless marked with an acute):

Yelaka re tege foresto midáhi ike katuja ksa jera.
she SBJ large forest-GEN edge at cottage TOP live-PST
"She lived in a cottage on the edge of a large forest."

Really, you'd probably omit "yelaka re", since if you're talking about someone already, you probably know who it is (and the topic phrase usually goes first), but that's it. You must be able to figure out the PP "tege foresto midáhi ike" modifies the following noun to understand it fluently, but the same is true of English, where you have to understand that "on the edge of a large forest" actually modifies "cottage". It's pretty much the same as English, just backwards.

David Peterson
LCS Member Since 2007
www.conlang.org