Ah, one more thing I meant to respond to on this thread:

On Sat, 8 Feb 2014 22:00:44 -0500, Herman Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I could use a word like "nama", "Honorable, venerable" ... but
>unfortunately "nama" already means "to be located" in Tirëlat. Maybe
>some other language could use it.

I hope it doesn't seem that I'm jumping on you particularly, Herman (I could be wrong in my notion that Tirëlat is basically naturalistic).  Rather I mean this in the spirit of a PSA:

    Naturalistic languages have homonyms!

I'm moved to ask -- David, will your book say that the presence of homonyms in a language is not _ipso facto_ a fault?  Or that, if you're after naturalism, it's even a positive?  This is something Rosenfelder gets wrong in his own books (sorry for all the comparisons to him!), and it's oddly pervasive.

Alex