On 09/02/2014 21:30 +0100, Leonardo Castro <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> >> *T'ot'o umani nask'an libari e ekvali en dzegnit'a e en dzirtkhi.
> >> Eli son dot'at dze rats'eona e k'onts'ints'a e dzevan jer ina
> >> alt'ri **k'on uno sp'rito dze prat'ranit'a.*
> >
> > As a native portuguese speaker i say that it really doesn't feel
> > romance but i could understand part of the text with relative ease
> > and some more after thinking about it. It took a while but i
> > understood the whole text.
>
> Yes, I could understand it as well! First, I was intimidated by its
> appearance, but as you said you could read it, I tried it and noted
> that it's not that difficult. It's just the written form that it's
> uncommon.

I could understand it easily, but I was strongly influenced by the fact
that I already knew the text. I think that ideally a less known (perhaps
original) text should be used for the experiment.

--
Vítor De Araújo
http://inf.ufrgs.br/~vbuaraujo