Ah, loatra... That was one of my favorite words. And now I finally know why I've been thinking of the word "bonibrayse" off and on for the past six years! Is that where it came from? Was it not inspired by something else? If not, man, has that thing got staying power, because I've literally thought about it like once a month for years now without being able to remember where on Earth it came from!

David Peterson
LCS Member Since 2007
www.conlang.org